Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Woman pulls gun on attorney, impersonates federal officer, still wins mortgage lawsuit

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 12 Feb 2014, 03:22 AM Agree 0
A Montana woman who has been convicted of pulling a gun on an attorney and impersonating a federal officer has been awarded $6 million in a mortgage fraud lawsuit against US Bank
  • Doug a | | 12 Feb 2014, 11:01 AM Agree 0
    I like this woman
  • RonE | | 12 Feb 2014, 11:03 AM Agree 0
    I guess sometimes you have to think outside the box to get any real justice from the legal crocks who have the deeper pockets!
  • Bill | | 12 Feb 2014, 11:09 AM Agree 0
    So, how much should she pay the attorney that she pulled the gun on . How about 5,750,000 sounds fair
  • DAN MCHUGH | | 12 Feb 2014, 01:39 PM Agree 0
    It doesn't say she actually pulled the gun??? So she forgot it was on her purse so she pulled it out to look at it?

On the other side of the story!!

Good at least one consumer got the banks where it hurts!!!
  • mary mcculley | | 17 Feb 2014, 01:42 PM Agree 0
    exactly, there was no "gun pulled the attorney' or I would have been found guilty. Stay tuned for the 'federal impersonation' which was just more intimidation to try and make me drop my lawsuit. They threw me in jail for ten months without bail. I had to file that appeal against the bank from behind bars with nothing . And I did it, and I wont the appeal. Now I got a verdict of 2 counts of fraud against the bank. Maybe the truth is finally coming to the surface......
  • nick velecico | | 19 Feb 2014, 12:20 PM Agree 0
    something dont sound right , how can she not know what she was signing was an 18 month commercial note . Starnge that she won on appeal and by jury
  • mary mcculley | | 19 Feb 2014, 01:15 PM Agree 0
    there were four mortgage apps, multiple sets of RESPA docs and TIL, GFE, several different mortgage numbers , the deed of trust was altered after the closing, so who knows what the front of the promissory note said? or was it altered too? There was more fraud in that case that I have seen in 10 than cases combined!
Post a reply