Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Why Every Realtor Needs a Tablet Device

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 01 Apr 2013, 03:11 PM Agree 0
The iPad and other tablet devices appear to be designed especially for salespeople. These days, being a successful Realtor requires more than just a smart phone and a nice SUV. Having a tablet to take on property showings with prospective buyers is essential for successful Realtors in the current market. Here are a few reasons why:
  • Erin Erickson | | 01 Apr 2013, 05:05 PM Agree 0
    So True! I finally bit the bullet and purchased an IPad and it couldn't have been more timely done. The following day, my real estate clients changed the parameters of the type and price of properties they were interested in. With the IPad, I was able to quickly create a new Buyer's Tour in my Hawaii MLS system, which they could review as we drove between property showings.
    An agent must embrace technology to keep up with the demands of the new wave of real estate investors. The most efficient agents will be the most successful agents.
  • Doug Bullis | | 02 Apr 2013, 05:18 PM Agree 0
    I use my iPad all the time and wonder how I functioned before I bought it! I'm not to keen on the idea of letting my buyer's use my iPad while driving (think motion sickness), but having information at your fingertips and being able to sign on the fly is invaluable. I have a lot of different apps on my iPad and being able to show clients fun things that these real estate-related apps can do makes me stand out and that's where I feel a step ahead of my agent competitors.
  • Romeo | | 03 Apr 2013, 09:17 AM Agree 0
    Definitely true! The benefit of using a tablet device is very handy than bringing a laptop/notebook with you for presentation. You can succeed more and get the deal done if your client is impressed on how you present a property to them in a short period of time as much as possible because not all buyers are able to allow time to look for a new property.
Post a reply