Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

When to believe real estate agents who say you're getting a great deal

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 08 Jan 2016, 06:30 AM Agree 0
Here’s some advice originators can share with their clients
  • Larry Tollen | | 08 Jan 2016, 07:54 AM Agree 0
    Given that Trulia is an advertising company and no one at Trulia (or their parent company Zillow) is licensed in real estate I find the article as ridiculous as their website as the information they present is highly inaccurate, and never vetted. Advertising is just that, an attempt to capture a potential buyer's attention and the only Realtors I know who use terminology like this are the 80% who account for 20% of the actual closed transactions annually, in other words the weak ones.

Zillow and Trulai are actively engaged in trying to put professional Realtors out of business and given that it's we who give you your business, you might want to think hard about using them as source material for your articles.
  • anonymous | | 08 Jan 2016, 11:16 AM Agree 0
    Very well said.
  • Jean | | 08 Jan 2016, 11:28 AM Agree 0
    Totally agree with the comments above.
  • Steven B. Harkness | | 08 Jan 2016, 11:59 AM Agree 0
    What does Trulia know about Real Estate yet along "deals"? It is a canker sore on the industry that should of gone away a long time ago except for lazy agents that do not know how or don't care to learn how to market their own listings. Cut off Z & T's access to the Realtor's listings they go away as they should. They remind me of a parasite that exists by sucking the blood of it's victims...the very Realtor's they claim to benefit.
  • glen | | 08 Jan 2016, 08:12 PM Agree 0
    Right on, Mr Tollen and Mr Harkness!!

Post a reply