Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Wells sued over 'blueprint for fraud' foreclosure manual

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 19 Mar 2014, 06:56 AM Agree 0
Wells Fargo is facing a lawsuit over a guide that tells its employees how to produce missing documents in order to foreclose on homeowners
  • Cary Michael | | 19 Mar 2014, 12:16 PM Agree 0
    Why would anyone ever do business with a 2 Big 2 Fail Bank?

Crony-Capitalism and their fraud is what's killing this country's economy.

Eric Holder is an "Empty Suit" when it comes to the TBTF Banks.

Hell a 1st year law student would crucify them in court if given the chance.
  • Stan J | | 19 Mar 2014, 12:17 PM Agree 0
    Are banksters granted immunity from criminal prosecution?
  • Cheryl M | | 19 Mar 2014, 12:41 PM Agree 0
    Banks are not immune from criminal prosecution, look what's going on at Chase, 11 executives in 4 months have jump off corporate buildings in 5 countries. Eric must have something on them??? How bad is it a Chase for 11 people to bring themselves to end their own life? I guess we should all be watching the new about executives at Wells...
  • John | | 19 Mar 2014, 12:46 PM Agree 0
    I betcha' nobody goes to jail... as usual.
  • Geo Loans | | 19 Mar 2014, 12:46 PM Agree 0
    Are you Kidding me? Why is this not being splashed over every business section of every newspaper in the US?? because Wells has power over them, they will negotiate a fine, which will be much less than they profited off their illegal program, they will pay it and move along to another crooked program that they will try to keep deeper under cover!! that's how they roll!
  • Stan J | | 19 Mar 2014, 01:08 PM Agree 0
    Cheryl M -

How do you know they voluntarily jumped off?
    Dead people don't talk!
  • Cary Michael | | 19 Mar 2014, 02:01 PM Agree 0
    One guy shot "himself" over 5 times with a nailgun. Oh yea suicide for sure.

They must have the "Keystone Kops" assigned to the TBTF banks.
  • Mp | | 19 Mar 2014, 03:00 PM Agree 0
    Wells is a horrible Bank, they manipulated homeowners into foreclosure filings. Now they are undercutting the market in interest rates to capture the majority share of the market. They play dirty
  • Jim P, CMB | | 19 Mar 2014, 05:49 PM Agree 0
    This reads like a "hang 'em before the trial" group of posts. And no, I do not work for WF.
  • jon K | | 19 Mar 2014, 06:59 PM Agree 0
    I am sorry, but this sounds like another picky lawyer trick. I don't believe the big banks did half of the things the lawyers have claimed. most of the frivolous law suits were settled just to protect the brand as much as possible.
    Let's not forget - in order for a bank to foreclose - someone didn't bother to make their payments for many months.
  • Francine | | 25 Mar 2014, 03:14 PM Agree 0
    Picky lawyer trick? Seriously? It's called FRAUD and it's criminal - in any language! Why do you think all those guys are offing themselves? This is probably just the tip of the iceberg.
  • Steven Harkness | | 26 Mar 2014, 01:06 PM Agree 0
    After they killed off the Mortgage Brokers eliminating all competition the too big to fail banks have been caught doing everything from price collusion on what they charge for a mortgage, to Robo-signers who forged signatures on countless mortgages. The fact that they would have the gall to produce a manual on how to commit mortgage fraud is no surprise. After all the Consumer Finance Protection Agency is nothing more than Federal Reserve member's. The CFPB will sweep this under the rug.
  • Just Me | | 31 Mar 2014, 12:10 PM Agree 0
    Is there any article articulating the deaths of these 11 executives? I hadn't heard of this rash of 'suicide' issues in the past 4 months?
Post a reply