Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Wells Fargo’s scandal hasn’t touched its mortgage business

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 20 Mar 2017, 08:15 AM Agree 0
While Wells Fargo’s massive, ongoing fake-accounts scandal has resulted in congressional scrutiny and the ouster of the bank’s CEO, its mortgage business just keeps on growing
  • KAS | | 20 Mar 2017, 01:58 PM Agree 0
    I am frustrated with Wells Fargo constantly and repeatedly getting in trouble for wrong doings in banking and the improper mortgage foreclosures, opened unsolicited accounts. Well Fargo constantly strikes a bargain to minimize the legal damages...additionally a bailout during the market crash!

Why is Wells Fargo bank allowed to continue to operate?
  • gh | | 20 Mar 2017, 02:31 PM Agree 0
    Because they are one of the banks that screwed the economy and stole market share from the brokers who had market shaare. They lobbied to the former administation and this is why th DOdd Frank was invented. To blame others for the banks and wallstreet mess they created. They tried to drive the honest hardworking brokers out of the industry . Crooks the lot of them.
  • | | 21 Mar 2017, 11:21 AM Agree 0
    Lets see what the 2017 numbers look like. The Wells scandal broke in the last half of 2016.
  • Really WF | | 24 Mar 2017, 12:35 PM Agree 0
    Hog wash another lie from WF their LO's are seeking other companies for a reason. Lies & Crooks I use it against them every chance I have I am a Honest Person & a honest Broker. Anther to big to fail my butt I hope they go down hard and never recover from the bogus accounts they created all while management sounded like little kids. Not Me, IDK, I didn't do it, It's called Greed.....
Post a reply