Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Wells Fargo to shutter more than 400 branches

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 16 Jan 2017, 08:15 AM Agree 0
The nation’s largest mortgage lender has announced it will close more than 400 branches in the next two years as its bottom line suffers in the wake of the fake-accounts scandal
  • Sbharness | | 16 Jan 2017, 04:38 PM Agree 0
    I am not sure Wells Fargo as A brand can survive, and truthfully I am not sure how I feel about this. One one hand I do want to see justice served. That said, I am not convinced that destroying a brand that has served this Country for Well over 100 years is in the best interest of this Country. Look, when banks become fearful to lend because of over zealous groups supported by the likes of Elibath Warren they shut off the money supply. They have other markets in other parts of the world that would welcome them with open arms. You can't just kill the banks without serious repercussions. That is the problem is NO ONE seems to consider the unintended consequences.
  • abigail winfrey | | 16 Jan 2017, 08:57 PM Agree 0
    My name is abigail winfrey am from united states. happy new year become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get a blank ATM card today from (MR GREGORY JASON) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich because am a living testimony. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $4,000. i can also withdraw up to $65,000 a month . now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : gregoryjason9800@gmail.com
  • bachcole | | 16 Jan 2017, 10:39 PM Agree 0
    400 is a good start. How about all of them? And send the perps to jail. That would help make America great again.
  • | | 16 Jan 2017, 11:07 PM Agree 0
    The Bush/ Obama members of the Establishment were responsible for enabling these perpetrators to continue with their fraudulent activities.
    Their doors should be closed for good and the criminal element in the corporation locked up while the up and coming , efficient and ethical small competitors should be allowed to grow and serve the American public.
  • muresan | | 18 Jan 2017, 10:56 AM Agree 0
    Hello,

I am Direct Bank & Provider Mandate of BG,SBLC.MT103,MT799,MT760,Discounting
    and Project Funding,and can work hand in hand with Brokers and financial
    consultants around the world.

We await your interest.

Thanks

Muresan.andrei
    107 George Street, West Central,
    London, W1S 2FD.UK
    Pathlease.muresan@gmail.com
  • Joyce Ginny | | 18 Jan 2017, 01:27 PM Agree 0
    Compliment of the season everyone! My names is Joyce Ginny,from New York USA, I'm a happy married woman at the moment, I have suffered a financial setback in the past eight months and i needed to refinance and pay my bills that were long due. I tried seeking mortgages from various mortgage firms both corporate and private bodies but all without success, most of the banks I went to all declined my credit. But as God would favor me, i was introduced to Steven Edward Loan Firm,and I was granted a mortgage sum of $100,000.00USD few days ago 7th of January 2017 precisely and today my financial status is restored back and my business has been stabilized Thanks Maurice for introducing me to Steven Edward Loan Firm.my advice to anyone out there in need of a mortgage is to quickly contact him on email: stevenedwardmortgagefirm07@gmail.com, he's a good man,and also a God fearing lender too, and I pray to God to richly bless him for helping me stabilize my business.Email him via:stevenedwardmortgagefirm07@gmail.com

• Kofi Pizzy Osaz | | 19 Jan 2017, 04:43 PM Agree 0
    My name is Jennifer natasha me and my husband are here to testify about how we
    use Lisa ATM black card to make money and also have our own business
    today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This
    PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM
    machine,anywhere in the world.It has really changed our life for good and
    now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw
    the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine
    and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not
    illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in
    such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it
    impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details and cost on how to get
    yours today, email the hackers on : [ lisaatmcard@gmail.com ] or call [ 12678734910 ]
    NOTE: She is giving out the BLANK ATM CARD for free now.
Post a reply