Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Wells Fargo in talks to settle FHA mortgage case

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 06 Nov 2014, 12:38 PM Agree 0
The big bank, which is accused of certifying more than 6,000 ineligible FHA-insured mortgages, is hoping to resolve the lawsuit with the U.S. government.
  • Carl H. | | 06 Nov 2014, 04:47 PM Agree 0
    Looks like the over paid CEO is a bit dishonest.
  • Dan G | | 09 Nov 2014, 07:55 PM Agree 0
    Wells just won a judgment to sell my daughters home while she was trying to modify her FHA mortgage. Her home is in Illinois where she lives and they did not serve her with a notice to foreclosure. Well they did serve someone at a former address in New Jersey so I guess they thought that was good enough. She got the letter sent to her in Illinois that the modification process would be cancelled because of the sale of her home. It would have been nice if she could have been able to tell her side of the story to the judge.
  • Candee | | 10 Nov 2014, 11:07 PM Agree 0
    you really don't understand the mortgage industry when you say the CEO is dishonest. The rules and regulations change sometimes on a monthly basis and it's very difficult to keep up with some unfortunately the training had a lot to be desired it wasn't dishonesty it was poor training and bad underwriters. I have worked as an underwriter for several of the large banks and Wells Fargo is one of the most honest
  • | | 13 Nov 2014, 11:26 AM Agree 0
    Candee do you really expect anyone to believe Wells Fargo is the most honest of all the banks, C'mon get real, lets start with mortgage modifications. lets go no to the CEO's that commited suicide, lets talk about the "Manual to foreclose that was recently discoverd, lets talk about that. HONEST not by a long shot. THAT DOG DONT HUNT maam!!!!
Post a reply