Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Wells Fargo head could walk with $123 million if he steps down

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 27 Sep 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
There have been calls for Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf to step down in the wake of fraud revelations at the bank. But if he does go, he could be taking a lot of money with him
  • Susan | | 27 Sep 2016, 12:40 PM Agree 0
    John Stumpf , Carrie should be in jail period. If I did something like this I would be in jail.. so basically were telling these CEO's its ok for Fraud go ahead you won't go to jail. Stupid just plain stupid and ignorance..
  • PF | | 27 Sep 2016, 01:03 PM Agree 0
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Wall Street! Crash the economy, people lose their homes and their credit rating, and not only do those responsible for it serve no jail time nor make restitution, they're rewarded with millions of dollars in severance pay for never having to work again. Who says crime doesn't pay?
  • jlaskoj | | 27 Sep 2016, 01:36 PM Agree 0
    Its a privilege to hold a position as CEO and a huge responsibility.
    These guys are paid the big bucks not only to make the bank profitable but to protect the investors, develop reliable and competent employees and enhance the reputation of Wells Fargo.
    This CEO is about as clueless as Jeffrey Skilling.

Post a reply