Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Wells Fargo CEO's departure isn't good enough, Warren says

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 13 Oct 2016, 02:21 PM Agree 0
Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf is out -- but Sen. Elizabeth Warren says that simply retiring isn't the same thing as accountability
  • BVG | | 13 Oct 2016, 04:05 PM Agree 0
    That clown needs to be prosecuted. Period.
  • Fed up | | 14 Oct 2016, 07:29 AM Agree 0
    She has some nerve! CFPB is a joke and ONLY hurts lower to middle income families and seriously, when has anyone in government, faced consequences for their actions?
  • Fed up | | 14 Oct 2016, 07:34 AM Agree 0
    And lets not forget Dodd/Frank...biggest joke ever! Protects crappy appraisers, drove out the good ones, increased ALL appraisal costs by 30% or more...who pays that? We do! What a bunch of idiots! Next time they want to regulate somethinf, they may want to ASK people who have actually worked in that industry since a lot of those idiots have not held jobs in those industries. One size DOES NOT fit all!
  • Clean Up | | 14 Oct 2016, 11:46 AM Agree 0
    I like the accountability idea. Can we apply it to politics as well? How do career politicians become multi millionaires on their salaries? How are the Clintons worth hundreds of millions? How does Chelsea Clinton have a net worth of $90 million? Who did the politicians need to scam to get this money. Resign, pay it all back, be prosecuted. I like it a lot.
  • DocLaw | | 19 Oct 2016, 03:12 PM Agree 0
    Poor Elizabeth--she's morphed into the Donald Trump of the Libs, except that self-righteousness is harder to take than a mega-ego.
Post a reply