Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Warren calls on Obama to fire SEC head

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 17 Oct 2016, 01:48 PM Agree 0
Elizabeth Warren is calling on the president to fire the chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission, who she says is undermining the agency’s mission
  • | | 17 Oct 2016, 02:28 PM Agree 0
    What a flaming hypocrite. How come it's okay for Elizabeth Warren to advocate Obama's firing of the SEC Chairman because she doesn't do exactly what Warren wants her to do, but it's fine for the CFPB not to have any accountability to the President whatsoever? That she could come out after the CFPB lost the appeal last week claiming that having the head of the CFPB become accountable to the President would undermine their authority, and then turn around and demand the SEC Chairman's resignation is just bogus. She is dangerous.
  • Joel | | 17 Oct 2016, 02:48 PM Agree 0
    Yes, she is dangerous, and is likely to have a huge impact on a Clinton Administration, which is one big reason I can't vote for Clinton and must vote for (the lesser of the evils) Trump.
  • Anonymous | | 17 Oct 2016, 02:49 PM Agree 0
    She is indeed dangerous. She's a zealot, and both sides of the aisle should be deeply concerned about zealots from either party. These types of people are loose cannons. Get her out of there.
  • GHeinecke | | 17 Oct 2016, 06:53 PM Agree 0
    Truly a hypocrite. Why isn't Wells Fargo being prosecuted? Remember Martha Stewart who was sent to jail for "insider trading"' for 6 months . She came out richer than ever and in my opinion didn't do 1/10 what the typical OBAMA /CLINTON regime does daily.
Post a reply