Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Warren, Brown demand financial services industry condemn Trump advisor

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 17 Nov 2016, 10:06 AM Agree 0
Four lawmakers including Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown have sent a letter to financial services trade groups demanding that they condemn the appointment of Steve Bannon to the Trump Administration
  • | | 17 Nov 2016, 02:32 PM Agree 0
    Warren and Brown should shut up and stop whining.
  • realtor | | 17 Nov 2016, 03:31 PM Agree 0
    Oh you like a racist and anti-Semite in that position? Heil Hitler to you, buddy.
  • Joe | | 17 Nov 2016, 04:07 PM Agree 0
    This is rich! The same people that have avowed to crush the private-sector financial services industry now 'demand' leaders within same industry denounce a member of the President-elect's staff. Irony, or utter self-absorption?

Hey, I didn't vote for the Hair-apparent and have never even heard of Breitbart until the Dems elevated it to newsworthy status during the campaign so I have no idea if what is claimed contains a nugget of truth. But if Queen Lizbeth is gut-wrenching over the issue, I'm disinclined see the negative.
  • | | 17 Nov 2016, 04:53 PM Agree 0
    Left wing propaganda. Any intelligent reader knows Bannon is none of these things.
  • Mr. Bill | | 17 Nov 2016, 05:37 PM Agree 0
    Well, the "nasty Woman" and her friend Hillary who were going to run Mr. Trump out of town is now once again yapping at his heels over dried copolite dust created by her friends in Hollywood, and the Washington Post group.
    What is their complaint?
    Mr. Trump is doing what he said he'd do!
    Clean out Washington.

She should go join her "tribal brothers" in South Dakota and screech her nonsense for them.

What she and her crew kept forgetting was that some of us white men do have educations superior to hers, and aren't afraid of acting deplorably when faced with radical progressive women terrorists regardless of their claims of "Native American heritage."

Oh yeah, and while I'm at it, Go Redskins!
  • A real Realtor | | 17 Nov 2016, 05:44 PM Agree 0
    I don't want to prick your memory bubble too much. But do you remember Sean Connery's James Bond with his nymph, Pussy Galore?
    Did you ever read Mark Twain's "Huckleberry Finn?'
    Ever watch a Richard Prior stand-up routine?
    Or see a Rodney Dangerfield film?

Actually, with level of acumen your post showed, your sign off was quite appropriate.
    Have a happy Crystal Night!
  • Scott | | 17 Nov 2016, 05:57 PM Agree 0
    That guy may be truly terrible, I honestly don't know. But I'm really tired of hearing Elizabeth Warren "demanding" things. If she thinks she represents the financial industries, she's welcome to politely ask for and encourage our support for her position. But start with "demanding" something of me? She's definitely off on the wrong foot. I really don't like her approach.
  • gh | | 17 Nov 2016, 09:09 PM Agree 0
    You said it all, Scott! Right on!
Post a reply