Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Warren blasts Trump for being ‘excited’ over housing collapse

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 26 Jul 2016, 01:04 PM Agree 0
Elizabeth Warren accused the Republican presidential nominee of caring more about his own finances than people’s wellbeing – but is she simply demonizing sound business sense?
  • David | | 26 Jul 2016, 02:08 PM Agree 0
    As usual Elizabeth Warren is off base business is business and that's that. It sounds harsh but that's the way the real estate game is played.
  • frustrated tax payer | | 26 Jul 2016, 02:18 PM Agree 0
    apparently democrats do not understand basic economics. unless money is handed to them for "free" on the backs of all us hard working , tax paying American citizens, then its "bad voodoo". Sadly there are millions like her. time for a change is all I can say
  • VoR | | 26 Jul 2016, 02:23 PM Agree 0
    It's okay for Sen. Warren to be calling him out on it. And Democrats do understand business (I've done pretty well and am a Democrat). It's one thing as a businessman to adapt and overcome during the lows in economic cycles. It's another altogether to wish for people to lose their jobs and their homes just so you can make a buck. That's just douchy.
  • NoSpinJustFacts | | 26 Jul 2016, 02:51 PM Agree 0
    VoR, there you go again. Nowhere did Trump say he wished for people to lose their jobs and their homes. Please come back to reality from the fraudulent political spin.
  • | | 26 Jul 2016, 02:52 PM Agree 0
    "That's just douchy"

The problem is that most people don't read the comment that was made. You state as does Sen. Warren that Trump wished ill on millions of Americans when that's not what was said at all. He stated that it's been a 12 year cycle and he usually does well in downturns. He 's discussing himself and his business practices. No where does he wish ill or harm to American Citizens who lost their homes or jobs nor does he say that he hopes this happens. Silly
  • KATO | | 26 Jul 2016, 04:34 PM Agree 0
    I am sure she is very excited when day old bread is on sale for a buck cheaper! I bet she doesn't give the store owner the extra buck!
  • Joe | | 26 Jul 2016, 04:57 PM Agree 0
    In my opinion, Typical, hypocritical politician. Will she disclose how many distressed properties that she bought during the housing crisis? I believe she bought and sold in excess of fifty homes, in her name and in the name of her LLC. (by the way, how much capital gain tax did she pay on her profits). I believe the LLC would be to hide the true ownership of the property.
    C'mon Lizabeth, tell the WHOLE truth.
    Your friend, Joe
  • KAS | | 26 Jul 2016, 04:59 PM Agree 0
    Well, I'm not expressing who I will I will not vote for in the election. But I must say Elizabeth Warren is working overtime and In trying to make a business fact to sound Evil. Even ones financial advisor when the market goes south will tell them that's the time to invest and pick up additional shares, real estate, etc.

So glad she was not a VP pick!!!!!!
  • | | 09 Aug 2016, 01:32 PM Agree 0
    Elizabeth Warren should be fired she knows nothing about biz. and constantly opens her stupid mouth. Trump is who we have so we must vote Trump to stop people like E. dumb dumb Warren.
Post a reply