Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Want some advice

Notify me of new replies via email
KellyB | 23 Apr 2015, 01:06 AM Agree 0
Hi! I'm into a legal battle at this moment and need money to pay fees. I wanted to know which is a better option of getting cash : money transfer credit or a 5 year mortgage mortgage( ). I would probably be eligible for either of the above(I did a soft search.) I don't know much about money transfer option.Should we transfer all the money to the current account within 60 days? Also how about a mortgage. What are the advantages and disadvantages of money transfer cards and mortgages.
  • udeffaqu | | 12 Oct 2015, 06:13 AM Agree 0
    It's important to remember that a credit card is a form of borrowing. You buy now and pay later - and there are risks.
    If you don't pay off your balance in full each month, you will start to rack up interest at a relatively high rate. Your debt can therefore quickly spiral out of control, particularly if you pay off only the minimum monthly amount.
    You should therefore always try to pay more than the monthly minimum and you should think of your credit card only as a short-term borrowing facility.
Post a reply