Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Two more bank execs headed to prison for fraud

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 28 Mar 2016, 09:35 AM Agree 0
Two more former executives of a collapsed bank are headed to federal prison for their role in a conspiracy to cover up losses on mortgages and real estate
  • T | | 28 Mar 2016, 01:06 PM Agree 0
    these three are small time, but 2 sets of books are a big problem - need to set an example.

Are we working our way up to Angelo Mozilo and Chris Dodd?
  • | | 28 Mar 2016, 02:07 PM Agree 0
    Make me a believer and go after Angelo Mozilla, Steve Moynihan, and some of the big players. There are so many guilty parties a new Federal Prison would have to be built..........say....I think I Just came up with a good use for Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.
  • ABBM | | 29 Mar 2016, 02:32 PM Agree 0
    They probably followed guidelines but the mortgages all fell apart and they tried to hide the loss though loss wasn't their fault. They never should have tried to cover up someone else's mistakes. Show the ugly truth and pin it where it belongs. Who wrote the guidelines? BAD paper was sold but guidelines were followed otherwise it wouldn't have been purchased.
Post a reply