Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Twas the Night Before Christmas 2009 By Martin Andelman

Notify me of new replies via email
  • Tweets that mention T | | 12 Dec 2009, 07:16 AM Agree 0
    [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Penny Fagan, The Niche Report. The Niche Report said: RT @tweetmeme T
  • Parks McCants | | 12 Dec 2009, 12:33 PM Agree 0
    Well Done Martin. Not an easy piece to write. I believe you have captured the essence of 09 in this wonderfully written holiday greeting. It will be more than interesting to see what 2010 brings, As I painfully wince at the daily bombardment of propaganda crossing my monitor

I can't seem to erase the image of Obama and Bush strolling hand on shoulder as Bush gleefully vacate the white house for the Obama crew. Was the entire election staged ?

Perhaps 'W' was a bit wiser than we gave him credit for. After all, haven't heard a peep out of him. much like the Christmas mouse in your Christmas tale.

Happy first day of Chanukah...
  • Martin Andelman | | 14 Dec 2009, 11:10 AM Agree 0
    Thanks, Parks... And I agree that W. has got to be watching all this on TV, laughing his ass off. I love writing these holiday season year-in-reviews, and this is my fourth year, so I'm starting to think I should publish past years so people could engage in a little nostalgia. What do you think?
Post a reply