Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Trump wins presidency

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 09 Nov 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
In a shocking upset, Donald Trump has been elected the next president of the United States, sending global markets into turmoil
  • Make America Great Again | | 09 Nov 2016, 12:22 PM Agree 0
    Markets are happy (up about 100bps 3 hours after open), I'm happy, Obamacare can be thrown in the garbage for the trash that it is, CFPB can be shut down for the racket that they are, and the list goes on. What a great day for America! It wasn't a shock unless you were a sheep that believed the liberal media and their phony polls.
  • Bangoles | | 09 Nov 2016, 12:34 PM Agree 1
    "sending global markets into turmoil"...

To the contrary, markets are doing great this morning.
  • Ryan Smith | | 09 Nov 2016, 12:44 PM Agree 0
    Bangoles - Thanks for the update. When I wrote this story (pretty much directly after Trump won) markets were still reeling from their initial reaction, and got involved in other work at the office and hadn't updated it. Thank you for pointing out the inaccuracy. I've edited the story to reflect the markets' recovery.
  • Bert | | 09 Nov 2016, 01:51 PM Agree 0
    I believe the right person won for the right reasons...for the American public tired of politicians running our lives, demanding participation in crappy insurance costs , sending our jobs out of the country...it goes on and on.
Post a reply