Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Treasury says Fannie, Freddie bailout wasn’t a loan

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 22 Apr 2015, 07:42 AM Agree 0
For the last two years, shareholders of the GSEs have requested an answer about when they will stop diverting their profits to the Treasury. Now, it looks as if they have finally received an answer.
  • SBHarkness | | 22 Apr 2015, 10:38 AM Agree 0
    So now they are going to bleed FNMA & FHLMC for every dollar they can squeeze....to benefit the taxpayer...HOG WASH. The US Government has become so dysfunctional. I wish there was a way to demand a "NO CONFIDENCE VOTE." replacing ALL of them. Supreme Court Justices...some of whom are so old they cant even stay awake during proceedings, the House and Senate, and the executive office. Get ride of ALL of them and their political cronyism. Have an immediate election with out the months of campaigning...Hillary and her Scooby Van.........P-L-E-A-S-E...somebody wake me up this cant be real.
  • | | 22 Apr 2015, 10:59 AM Agree 0
    It's shariah law and a islamist tax. This America has lost economical since and accountability. The goverment can destroy by made up shit that makes no since and have no trail by jury.
  • BD | | 22 Apr 2015, 12:37 PM Agree 0
    I guess reform is just lip service. With money like that, why would government want to give it up.
Post a reply