Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

The Next Niche in the New Market with Tough Realtor® Love: 101

Notify me of new replies via email
  • Mark | | 26 Mar 2012, 12:27 PM Agree 0
    Also the principle difference!!! If you buy a 300k house at 4.0% 30yr fixed, vs 6.5% over the next 5 years 10kmore in principal will be paid down due to the lower rate, assume the exact same start date on both mortgages!!! That is 10k net worth that they have on top of the 30k in payment savings over that 5 year timeframe!!
  • Sharon Falvey | | 27 Mar 2012, 08:36 AM Agree 0
    I could not agree with you more and enjoyed reading your article. Each of us must do our part to create our own market share if we want to pull out of this slump. Opportunity is all around us we if will just open up our eyes and DO what we need to do.
  • Rudy | | 27 Mar 2012, 11:45 PM Agree 0
    Wow, u r a genius. Of course I am being sarcastic. First of all what you are saying is nothing new. I'm not a "realtor" Hell, I learned this is basic Econ & Finance classes. What is aggravating is that y'all are the same "professionals" that were peddling: interest only and variable rate mortgages just a few years ago and would still be doing it if your little ponzi scams would not have crashed the US economy. Unbelievable!! Just please do us all a favor. Check the credit of buyers, show the properties, and close the deals. Stop trying to be anything more then you are. Sales People. Which there is nothing wrong with sales just do it ethically.
  • Rudy Rude | | 28 Mar 2012, 08:54 AM Agree 0
    Wow, and you're a Dipsh*t.
Post a reply