Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

The Cold Caller Next Door

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 08 Mar 2012, 04:05 PM Agree 0
Cold calling! An apt name for the process of calling people who do not expect you, especially since the mere thought of it sends chills down my spine.
  • Kaaleen | | 08 Mar 2012, 10:37 PM Agree 0
    Cold calling is a great avenue to utilize. Keep in mind the national do not call list. Use it!
  • Kevin | | 08 Mar 2012, 11:14 PM Agree 0
    Great post. It can't be all "hands off" or extension contact via online methods. At some point we have to go "belly to belly." Or, at least phone to phone!
  • Anna | | 09 Mar 2012, 07:24 AM Agree 0
    Exelent Report!!! This is sooo true,direct contact over the phone or in person is very good way of drumming up business,i have been doing it for years,and it has been a life saver for my business!!!!
  • Lamonica Bridges | | 22 Mar 2012, 10:02 PM Agree 0
    I discovered your weblog website on google and test a few of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to reading more from you later on!…
  • Nick | | 28 Aug 2012, 06:29 PM Agree 0
    Fundamentals of selling will live on forever. And if you won't do it, someone else will...
Post a reply