Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Survey: Neither Trump nor Sanders presidency would be good for housing market

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 19 May 2016, 06:30 AM Agree 0
A survey of housing market experts found that many worried a Trump presidency would hurt home price gains – but most felt Bernie Sanders would be even worse
  • me | | 19 May 2016, 11:12 AM Agree 0
    Whoever the next president is will be a disaster for all... I am not even sure how the candidates we have running for office you can even vote for... weather your democrat or republican? Good luck to the people is all I have to say, about this circus.
  • PMarron | | 19 May 2016, 11:25 AM Agree 0
    It is surprising to see how little has been discussed about housing by any of the candidates.
  • Maureen | | 19 May 2016, 12:05 PM Agree 0
    Seriously!? Of course they are in the Clinton corner. Anyone who thinks a Clinton presidency, again, would be good for the housing market, economy or our country is not a thinking person. I agree we have terrible choices for the election. But we have before. At least Trump is on the record for not supporting Dodd Frank...
  • Griff | | 19 May 2016, 12:37 PM Agree 0
    Skewed information. A presidency that would be beneficial to housing would be one that would benefit main street. More money in the pockets to spend would be great. Our country has no problem giving tax incentives to the welfare queens represented by the likes of GE, WalMart, etc., but God help us if a candidate wants to actually support income and well being for main street. Trickle down does not work, but with the establishment in Washington that is all we know. While saying that 'Merica keep on voting against your best interests; don't stop now. And for heaven's sake dwell incessantly on what bathroom you want to use.
  • Edward | | 19 May 2016, 06:43 PM Agree 0
    I think you are wrong and I agree with Maureen!!!!
  • Anonymous | | 24 May 2016, 02:10 AM Agree 0
    I agree with you 100%!
  • Anonymous | | 24 May 2016, 02:13 AM Agree 0
    I agree with you 100% Griff!*
Post a reply