Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Step by Step VIDEO Guide To Use LinkedIn for Your Mortgage Business

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 09 Jun 2010, 10:53 AM Agree 0
I love watching How-To Videos so I thought I would create one of my own on how to have a Rockin' LinkedIn profile. This video is based on a blog post that I wrote here on The Niche Report a few months ago
  • Rhea Brown - ProMomBlogg | | 12 Jun 2010, 11:18 PM Agree 0
    I loved this training video Naomi. I've really ran from Linkedin and I loved the part in the video where you specified using "seo keywords" instead of my blog, or my website.... why didn't I think of that?

this was great. I will be working on editing my page this week for sure.
  • Naomi Trower | | 16 Jun 2010, 12:12 PM Agree 0
    Thanks Rhea! I'm glad that you found value in this video! :)
  • Sandy Battise | | 19 Jun 2010, 07:56 AM Agree 0
    Great video. I was avoiding doing anything with LindedIn other than setting up my account and minimal profile info. It was overwhelming. After watching your video, I am inspired to set some time aside to pull all of the pieces together. Thank you.
  • Laurie Venegas | | 28 Jun 2010, 05:07 PM Agree 0
    Dear Naomi,
    I want to thank you for your LinkedIn tutorial! I have been using LinkedIn since 2009 and your video really opened my eyes to many features that I did not know about. Now I'm really excited to jump in with both feet and a new understanding of the LinkedIn community!
    With gratitude and best wishes for your continued success,
    Laurie Venegas
  • Naomi Trower | | 29 Jun 2010, 11:58 AM Agree 0
    Hi Sandy & Laurie,

Happy to hear that you found some useful info from my video! I'll look for you on LinkedIn! :)
Post a reply