Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Single-close construction loans a growing business

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 09 May 2016, 06:30 AM Agree 0
AFR removes headaches from construction lending
  • Jerry Sattler | | 12 May 2016, 06:59 PM Agree 0
    Great article. Couldn't agree more. Strong communication with the borrower & builder upfront and an experienced construction mortgage administration post closing is a critical piece to any successful construction lending program.

I'll also add that 'knowing your builder' is equally as important to a strong construction mortgage portfolio. A good builder is a wonderful source of referrals. A bad builder, on the other hand, is a wonderful source of troubled assets with mechanic liens & angry homeowners.

I love that this type of dialog is occurring & construction lending is making a comeback!

Jerry Sattler
    jerry.sattler@trinityonline.com
  • Bunky Coble | | 18 Jan 2017, 01:25 PM Agree 0
    Am from Pennsylvania USA, and my name is Bunky Coble,am a Single mom at the moment with a daughter to look after, I lost my job in September 2016 and my business was going down I needed to refinance to pay my bills and Xmas mortgage. I have seeked for mortgage assistants from various mortgage firms both private and corporate but was never granted a mortgage due to poor credit scores. On this faithful day I came across a testimony online of one Mr Kendrick McLaughlin who talked about how Steven Edward granted him a mortgage sum of $200,000.00USD for his business,and I decided to also give a try by contacting them through their email address that was listed on Mr Kendrick McLaughlin testimony,they took me through the mortgage process and I was granted a mortgage sum of $90,000.00USD. Today my business is completely restored and my daughter is doing great... All thanks to Steven Edward for helping me out of my Financial situation.i pray that almighty God guard and protect him forever,so that he will continuously helping the needed one's with financial assistant,you can as well contact him through his company email if you also need mortgage of any kind,Thank you all,Email:stevenedwardmortgagefirm07@gmail.com

Post a reply