Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Should Warren be creating a “blacklist” to keep financial pros out of government?

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 03 Nov 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
The Democratic senators are reportedly asking Clinton to apply a series of ‘litmus tests’ to prospective appointees should she be elected — and preparing a “blacklist” of candidates they want off the table
  • MAG | | 03 Nov 2016, 12:19 PM Agree 0
    Trouble for the mortgage industry!
  • Griff | | 03 Nov 2016, 12:33 PM Agree 0
    Absolutely. And then, let's make "K" street a homeless.
  • Cheryl | | 03 Nov 2016, 12:49 PM Agree 0
    I admire her,but she is trying to be the president.We don't need a repeat of what was done to president Obama by the republican congress.I believe sharing suggestions,wisdom and support will unite us as Americans.2 many heads makes a monster.
  • Scik of the Political Games | | 03 Nov 2016, 12:52 PM Agree 0
    We already have so many no nothings putting in their two cents as if they have been a representative for the masses. And tried to work in the framework of the Justice Dept, Senate, and House. This article is a nice piece of hopefully informing. But without looking at all the facts. I don't really know what the behind the scenes machinations are. And why should I? Shouldn't we have elected folks who will be doing their due diligence? That's why they were voted into office to begin with. They know the players far better than an individual citizen does. The know the political machine better than the average person. If I were concerned. I would first delve into the facts and then proceed to take any action from an informed level and that isn't going to come from one article. It means exploring on my own time about what individual's are selected, how they are vetted. etc.
  • KnowBetter Now | | 03 Nov 2016, 01:56 PM Agree 0
    Warren is unfit to create, maintain, hold or enforce any list. During the CRASH, guess who was "flipping" property. Yes, your "respected" Senator Warren. It's reasonably documented, her money, using her brother as the front man, go look it up as well as how she tried to deny and avoid being involved. According to HUD "flipping" is illegal.

I personally do not have a problem with buying a foreclosure, improving it and selling it for market value . . . except from a person who criticized every other party who were did the same. In fact, she highly criticized anyone able to make profit during or after the CRASH involving real estate and real estate foreclosure.

For Ms. Warren, profits are fine, as long as they include nepotism, favoritism or political payback. She's a political hack and lackey who is anti-capitalistic UNLESS its HER capitalism.
  • NoSpinJustFacts | | 03 Nov 2016, 03:41 PM Agree 0
    Elizabeth Warren is your arrogant self-serving politician. Always exempting themselves from what they push upon the public. She favors Big Government (Unaccountable Bureaucrats) over Big Citizen (Freedom for Self-Sufficiency); seeking power to control others outside her self-serving circle.
Post a reply