Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Seven ways to recover when a deal falls through

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 09 Sep 2013, 06:41 AM Agree 0
You've had a major deal fall through. Now what? Business motivator Cindy Tonkin offers seven tips to keep yourself on track
  • JPS | | 09 Sep 2013, 10:07 AM Agree 0
    I have risen from the ashes like a phoenix more than once in my lifetime. Your motivational pointers are nice, but consider how applying these kinds of "never say die" tactics can lead to an unhappy and compulsive lifestyle that can lead someone into a "pavlovian" style existence - or in more modern terms; and 'Always be Closing' mindset; usurping the rest of your life as the years pass by. Remember sometimes you need to know when to surrender. A deal that falls apart may just be a ticket to a new and healthier way to live for your future. (note:not a spell checker for those who are grammer nazis)
  • David Rendeross | | 10 Sep 2013, 02:09 PM Agree 0
    Thank you for the encouraging words.God is always in control. Great Job with MPA Kudos.
  • TMC | | 12 Sep 2013, 11:58 AM Agree 0
    Losing a deal hurts initially and you have to bounce back. But as JPS mentioned in the earlier post, sometimes when a deal falls through, it is a sign that things must change. It may just be the icing on the cake for something bigger and better that you have been considering.
Post a reply