Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

SEC chair to step down prior to Trump’s inauguration

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 15 Nov 2016, 11:05 AM Agree 0
Mary Jo White, the chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission, has announced that she will step down in January. White’s departure brings the commission, which is supposed to have five members, down to just two
  • Griff | | 15 Nov 2016, 02:00 PM Agree 0
    Thanks republicans for not doing your jobs. You may think you are winning, but you are showing you are bullies. Maybe you need to go back to the basics, but part of governing is to compromise for the good of the country. What a shame any of you get to go home with a pay check. Crippling an administration while simultaneously complaining about executive orders is disgusting. Left, right or in the middle, this is wrong to purposefully try to destroy the country. You embarrass yourselves.
  • David Abrahamson | | 15 Nov 2016, 02:12 PM Agree 0
    Hey Griff,

It was Warren who did the bullying. Before the election she called for Obama to fire her. I love how you Liberals are about compromise now. Not ever was that the case during the course of the Obama Presidency. I would refer you to the "Grand Bargain" where the Republican Speaker and the Democrat Treasury Secretary crafted a deal and Obama said no. Nice compromise there.
  • objectiv1 | | 19 Nov 2016, 02:11 AM Agree 0
    The Man is not yet in office and the swamp is already beginning to drain.
    FOMOCO got the hint right off too, and now we see more jobs for US workers.
    Thank you ordinary, common-sense Americans for lifting the tide on election day.
Post a reply