Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Renovation loans surging forward

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 07 Aug 2014, 08:35 AM Agree 0
With an ever-stricter regulatory environment and the economy improving at a sluggish pace, the mortgage business isn’t getting any easier. One kind of product, however, seems to be gaining steam: the home improvement mortgage
  • Kirk | | 07 Aug 2014, 09:59 AM Agree 0
    It is a great product, however REMN is a train wreck. Make sure you realtors know that at least one extension will be needed. Most likely 3 that was my experience with REMN. They just didn't seem to care at all.
  • Carl Markman | | 07 Aug 2014, 05:21 PM Agree 0
    As Director of National Sales, I am always eager to speak with our customers when things go well, and also when they don't. We have an impeccable reputation that we are very passionate about. i would like to personally speak with you Kirk, to uncover what went wrong with your file and make any appropriate changes necessary for this situation to never occur again. Our company is based on the philosophy of always doing the right thing, always! Please reach out to me by e-mail (cmarkman@remn.com) and provide your contact information so we can discuss further. REMN Wholesale has thousands of happy customers and we routinely receive kudos from customers across the country praising us on our customer service, we aren't perfect, BUT we try awfully hard to be. Please reach out to me...I look forward to hearing from you soon.
  • Milton | | 07 Aug 2014, 06:22 PM Agree 0
    So in the first few days REMN had 10 million in new rehab mortgages submitted and that represents 10% of their work. That means the math says they have had an additional 90 million in new mortgages submitted in the first couple of days in August. That sounds impressive. What's your average mortgage amount? 250-300K into 100 mil in new business or 333 to 400 new apps in less than a week. Great Job! Please keep it going. As we know the rising tide raises all ships.
  • Jer | | 11 Aug 2014, 05:14 AM Agree 0
    Agree reno mortgage are a good way to close a couple extra mortgages a month, but man do they sure take up a lot of time and resources. They will suck the life out of your team if your not careful.
  • Arthur Aranda | | 05 Nov 2014, 06:36 PM Agree 0
    Check out TD Bank's Construction To Permanent mortgage which, in some cases, may be a better fit for major renovation projects including knock-downs or a gut rehab. Fees & rate are much better than a K and the processing is simplier
  • danielpeterson | | 10 Nov 2014, 02:05 AM Agree 0
    With an ever-stricter regulating atmosphere and the economic system enhancing at a gradual speed, the home mortgage business isn’t getting any simpler. One type of item, however, seems to be getting steam: the redecorating mortgage.Most creditors nowadays are reducing down – it’s smooth or even or even a little bit down in comparison to where they were last season. some <a href=http://american-writers.org>custom essay writing service</a> are helpful to know more about this type topics and writing doubts
Post a reply