Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Regulator investigating Ocwen steps down

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 11 Nov 2014, 08:26 AM Agree 0
The man behind many nonbank mortgage company investigations plans to leave the public sector
  • Cheryl M | | 11 Nov 2014, 10:05 AM Agree 0
    That makes perfect sense. Why would a Superintendent of Banking investigating and charging banks stand by a Governor who's also being investigated and shortly being charged with Political Corruption in a mortgage/bank fraud investigation?. ! Stepping down shows the man may have morals and standards. Ocwen will be fine in the end. I wonder if others follow Lawsky...Ricketts? Mid term elections in NY just brought this to life, a mass exit speaks loud and clear. There may be more to this than the campaign led voters to believe. It's the real deal.
  • | | 12 Nov 2014, 07:21 PM Agree 0
    I'm still wondering as to what kind of retards would re-elect the likes of Cuomo?
    California had an excuse for Moonbeam getting re-elected as he enjoyed the gratitude of tens of millions of illegal aliens.
    That still does not top the millions who re-elected the current incompetent in the White House when they all knew what he is.
    Have we evolved into a nation of masochists?
Post a reply