Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Realtor® Marketing Secrets by Doren Aldana Secret #9: Help Your Realtors Market Their Listings

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 14 Apr 2013, 07:35 PM Agree 0
In last month's article, I gave you a step-by-step game plan for taking Realtors who don't know you from a hole in the wall, and turning them into highly committed, loyal, high-level referral partners. Once you have a new Realtor partner, your job isn't done -- it's just begun! In fact, if you really want to maximize the amount of buyer leads you generate from each one of your Realtor partners, you'll need a marketing system designed to generate more buyer leads for your Realtors. Why? Because each buyer lead you generate is also a new potential mortgage client for you! This is all about win-win marketing. With that in mind, here are the TOP SEVEN, most effective marketing tools I know of for generating more buyer leads for your Realtors' listings...
  • David Wagner | | 15 Apr 2013, 05:59 PM Agree 0
    Hey, I moved to Miami and sent an address change but have not gotten your magazine . I am at 1040 Biscayne Blvd. Unit 2905, Maimi, FL 33132 .

My former address is 2483 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, LA 70117.
Post a reply