Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Real Estate Reinvented: An Interview with EXIT Realty's Tami Bonnell

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 04 Jul 2012, 01:57 PM Agree 0
The Real Estate business is tough. Sadly, there are no loyalties. Each agent is largely out for themselves, while the broker and/or the franchise corporation reap the rewards. This dynamic between the real estate company and the agent has largely persisted over the last 15 years.
  • jack | | 05 Jul 2012, 06:40 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for sharing this interview note.........great
  • Houston Apartments for Rent | | 06 Jul 2012, 06:06 AM Agree 0
    Impressive interview, one will definitely learn from this and build his or her business.
  • scott | | 10 Jul 2012, 07:29 PM Agree 0
    Yep I agree this is a great interview. Its amazing in this economy how some businesses are hurting yet others are pushing ahead and growing in leaps and bounds. I think agents who are displaying a more holistic approach and not just pushing "sell sell" are still thriving. Personally I was in the market about 2 months ago and dealt with 4-5 agents. Two of them struck me as really genuine great people and I deal with them exclusively, they actually cared about the outcome rather than the dollars and thatr's easy to spot.
Post a reply