Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Pelosi, Hensarling clash on Dodd-Frank rollback

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 06 Feb 2017, 02:31 PM Agree 0
Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi called Trump’s plan to roll back the act “a massive con.” But it’s Democrats who passed the controversial legislation who “played right into Wall Street’s hands,” according to a top Republican
  • MLO in NC | | 06 Feb 2017, 03:48 PM Agree 0
    Maxine Waters has no clue to the cost that has increased for the consumer to get a Mortgage if they can. She feels that she has a voice but needs to learn to Listen after all she has two ears and only one mouth but uses her mouth twice as much. I have three words Listen Listen Listen . The rules and Regs have hurt consumers and will continue to do so as more options go away and the cost keep going up.
  • Nordonianate | | 07 Feb 2017, 03:01 PM Agree 0
    Pelosi and Waters are absolutely CLUELESS the number of counter-productive, redundant, and absolutely worthless regs Dodd-Frank has added to banking... I have encountered competing regs that literally cancel out mortgage disclosure periods, or change disclosure timelines such that banks will never be in compliance....

Dodd-Frank provided offshore companies with at least 20,000 high paying tech jobs at the expense of the consumer...

Pelosi and Waters should do one class act before they die... retire as soon as possible
Post a reply