Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Out of the Woods Yet?

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 21 Apr 2010, 08:18 PM Agree 0
Today's newspapers are claiming that foreclosures are down from last month and nearly 40% from this time in 2009.
  • Greenback | | 07 May 2010, 01:54 PM Agree 0
    I completely disagree with you. You forgot to mention how short sales have been investigated. You make it look pretty - that's cool; but that short term BS;- yes, with fraud involved, along with no real Independent Real Estate Appraisal fix means that unemployment does not mean anything meaningful in the long run. I'm broke, but that doesn't mean I have to believe the hype about this and that. No one has learned, in the real estate market, of the dangers of the past, except INDEPENDENT Real Estate Appraisers.

Short sales are being exploited and traded quickly. As an Appraiser Trainee, I woulnd't touch the majority of short sales with a 100 foot pole. Let the NAR and lending institutions screw it up. WHich thy will, because what they are doig are having adverse conditions set up to recycle what has been already cycled It's a tough job, to recycle toxic waste.

The economy is in trouble! I prefer to be a realist than an optimist or a pessimist.

Don't believe values, thus numbers, they are artificial; but you can pretend to be happy. Have a happy day pretending...
  • Greenback | | 15 May 2010, 12:34 PM Agree 0
    You're welcome.

Post a reply