Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Originator rises from the ashes to bring brokerage back from the brink

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 24 Jun 2013, 07:00 AM Agree 0
Mortgage originator Michael Mann brought his business back from the brink. What did he do to turn a failing brokerage around and settle $5m in one month?
  • Pierre Frediere | | 24 Jun 2013, 10:27 AM Agree 0
    Michael is inspiring. This can be a very tough business and his attitude is admirable. Best wishes for continuing success with his family and business. Pierre
  • Vanessa Doaty | | 25 Jun 2013, 05:55 PM Agree 0
    As a Realtor who works with Michael, I can honestly say he and his team have worked hard with me to help improve my business. My clients who have worked with the Michael Mann Team have all been very happy with their extraordinary level of service, as am I. I recommend my clients to them because I know they will give my clients the best service possible. Thanks, Michael Mann Team!
  • Mike Gensey | | 27 Jun 2013, 03:19 PM Agree 0
    I have worked with Michael Mann and his team for little over a year now. First off what mike says he is going to do he does. He has helped me with his team increase my buisness by 300%. That being said he and his team are completely dedicated to each and everyone of my clients. As a realtor having a company like Mike's backing me up has giving me the tools to help my clients more efficient. Mike is the type of guy that thinks outside the box and he works very hard at making sure his clients are 100% satisfied and his team is a true team that work great toghter and they are always there for me. Way to go Mike your the Mann!!
  • Brian Heckman | | 30 Jun 2013, 05:44 AM Agree 0
    This guy is the real deal. Michael Mann is one of the most genuine, giving people I've met in the industry. I've personally seen him lend his hand in support and encouragement to other professionals countless times in the last 18 months. And, what is the coolest, is that his purpose is much deeper than just growing a business, or making money...but about growing people and using money. Pretty extraordinary guy. I'm thrilled one of the awesome people is getting his story told.
  • Stacy Heckman | | 01 Jul 2013, 09:34 AM Agree 0
    Although I do not work in the mortgage industry personally, Michael Mann and his business practices have made a significant impact on my life. He has been a wonderful mentor to my husband, Brian, who operates his own mortgage business. Michael has encouraged him and helped teach him how to create an effective team in order to make more time for our family. I am so glad that Michael's influence and story are being shared with the mass public.
  • Gregg Pechmann | | 01 Jul 2013, 10:39 AM Agree 0
    Mike is the Mann! Awesome inspiration to all of us in the biz.....thanks for leading the charge!
  • Michael J. Walters | | 01 Oct 2013, 03:58 PM Agree 0
    Truly inspirational, congrats, and best wishes for continued success to the Michael Mann team!
  • Chris Hanna , GRI , Remax | | 02 Oct 2013, 04:50 AM Agree 0
    The first time I met Mike , I knew I could feel good and trust my business with him and his team , his only objective is, it needs to be a Win / Win / Win situation , in the way that everyone should be and will be considered , respected and above all serviced to the maximum . He problem solves with vigor and intellect and gets the job done , Mike is trustworthy , honest and committed to doing the right thing one mortgage at at time , each and every one of them . "Off the field " , Mike is committed to a variety of good causes , Wounded Warrior programs , organizing food for the troops , and quietly and humbly giving to causes within our community . The most interesting and unique observation in all of this , I would of never known there were turbulent times in those years , his demeanor , and his character never wavered , my customers were always treated with dignity in the most difficult times and the most prosperous times , that among all , may be his best trait , a Man of high character .
  • Melissa Scheirer | | 27 Feb 2014, 11:00 AM Agree 0
    I have known Mike for years prior to when I decided to purchase a home. As a divorced single mother, I didn't think I would qualify for a mortgage; one with a low rate, anyway. I contacted Mike and just a few weeks later, I was a home owner. It was doable. Mike and his team made it happen. They are easy to do business with!
  • Dan Ventura | | 27 Feb 2014, 01:00 PM Agree 0
    I have worked with The Mann Team on the operations side of the business for several years. At a time when the industry is slower it is no surprise to me that The Mann Team continues to grow and increase their production. They are honest, ethical and exceed client expectations on each and every transaction. I am proud to be associated with The Mann Team
  • Jerry Ashford | | 27 Feb 2014, 05:37 PM Agree 0
    I am a huge Michael Mann Fan!!! I found myself in the same place as Michael. I was tired of the business and ready to get out. Michael reached out to me and invited me to visit. I flew up from Oklahoma! He spent time with me and even bought me dinner. Answered every question that I thought up plus another 100 that I did not even know to ask. My life and my business are better today because Michael took the time to tell me that everything is going to be ok. He had been where I am and he encouraged me to stick with it. I am all the better for it. Thank you Michael Mann..... You are a fantastic person and a great inspiration.
  • George McGuire. | | 27 Feb 2014, 08:04 PM Agree 0
    Count me another Michael Mann fan. So happens that I am fortunate enough to be part of a professional alliance to which Michael contributes and if which Michael has become a leader. He is simply a top level professional that is always helping someone, his clients, his referral sources, even his contemporaries! Both student and teacher of successful business models, Michael is THE leading edge of the mortgage business. His success in a tough market speaks louder than my words. We admire, respect and emulate Michael. What a pro!
  • Chris Freck | | 28 Feb 2014, 07:43 AM Agree 0
    Michael makes you feel like he has known you all along and that welcoming approach attracts like minded referral partners and clients. Keep keeping it real Michael!
Post a reply