Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Obama Announces New Pilot Program to Help Rural Borrowers Refi Mortgages into Lower Interest Rates

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 07 Feb 2012, 09:52 PM Agree 0
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today announced that the U.S. Department of Agriculture is launching a pilot program to help rural borrowers refinance their mortgages to reduce their monthly payments.
  • zap | | 08 Feb 2012, 03:06 PM Agree 0
    Yes and jus when are they going to help those of us who had fannie mae and freddie mac funded mortgages under the USDA RURAL HOME LOANS, that were victims and lost thier homes. why has Mr. Vilsack ingored hte letters after letters from hs own state resident where he was govorner ignored the letters at the time he was govorner regarding the unfair mortgage practices by our federal government that they were not following the proper procuedures in services home mortgages that were in trouble. Yets now they want to help when they think eveyrone has forgotten what the govt did to citizens in 2005-2007 whilist this fanne mae freddie mac was causing mortgage crisis on their own mortgages. Again I will beat a dead horse if that is the only way I can get people to understand it just wasn't fannie mae and freddie mac and the risk taking companies and banks, It was our govt as well that violated home owners rights. Theres help ow, but what about those you ignored and have ignored stating houses we could have sold for 145 for a 115 thosand dollar debts to help each of us as a last resort was refused by our govenmnt from me but they accepted 112000.00 instead. sold my house from under me and six months later sent me a letter stating that I owed property taxes and if i didn't apy them in thirty days they would start foreclosure on me...FOR THE HOUSE THEY ALREADY SOLD?
Post a reply