Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

NBA player’s dad pleads guilty to mortgage fraud

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 16 Dec 2013, 12:09 AM Agree 0
The TImberwolves player's father could face 30 years in prison.
  • Grant | | 16 Dec 2013, 08:29 AM Agree 0
    It is interesting that to see a layperson looking at 30 years when these banks that defraud the public and the government for billions and just pay a joke of a fine, and nobody is brought up on any charges. But if for some fluke a fall guy is identified he see just a few years. HMMM seems like the elite win again.
  • Don | | 16 Dec 2013, 08:39 AM Agree 0
    I can't agree with Grant more The system is so screwed up we may never see the light at the en of the tunnel although it could be a train (Government) Train
  • mike | | 16 Dec 2013, 02:39 PM Agree 0
    So Don and Grant, are you saying that because the banks have paid fines to the government it is OK for this gentleman to commit fraud?
  • Don | | 16 Dec 2013, 02:49 PM Agree 0
    No I am not He was the one that comiitted the crime. But lets take a microscpic look at the large lenders. You maybe surprised as to what is found out. But then again they are protected by the govrnment . That got us into the situation we are in now. People looking for there dream home , SHOT. 62 and over whom have already paid there dues in the working field and have lost a partner or income. So we just throw them out of there homes because we the USA can budget the funds, It' really sad to say I can't help you because you don't have enoung equity or your house is upside down on value. I see it every day. Fraud is wrong and should be treated as it is , but the rest is hogwash. How do you go from borrowing money from the government and in a few short years have an enormous profit. Where did that money go or come from?????
Post a reply