Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Multifamily Development and Construction of Financing Seeing a Rebound

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 01 May 2013, 01:16 PM Agree 0
Commercial development and single family construction came to a screeching halt back in 2008. Along with it, disappeared the financing, including commercial construction mortgages and commercial land mortgages. But after a long sleep, it’s all starting to wake up from the dead.
  • hard money lenders california | | 02 May 2013, 05:49 AM Agree 0
    Nice infromation which you are providing about Development and Construction of Financing. Thanks :)
  • Jessica Atreies | | 11 May 2013, 03:15 PM Agree 0
    This article demonstrates the the perilous time that america had faced in the past few years. I know that it was for me to find the right company that had the best policy when i was searching for my first mortgage. I feel that commercial Lenders will start mortgageing individuals in the the next few years. Los Angeles was initially built in the 1960's it infrastructural is becoming close to 60 years old. As a greener mind sweeps across the nation our out dated notion of efficacy must be rebuilt.
Post a reply