Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Mortgage employees’ testimonies revealed Trump management style

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 03 Mar 2016, 06:30 AM Agree 0
Former Trump Mortgage employees provide a window into the U.S. presidential aspirant’s administrative style
  • Anonymous | | 03 Mar 2016, 11:17 AM Agree 0
    Drumpf!

As an independent broker of 18 years, I remember laughing out loud when I heard that he was entering the market in 2006. Same as Denny Hecker, here in MN, who also entered at that time. Both of those guys were so late to the party that the lights were already turned off. Poor business decisions right out of the gate. Drumpf, more than anyone, should know the importance of TIMING. It doesn't matter how great the idea, product, service, or relationship is. If the TIMING is off, it is doomed to failure.
  • Noneya | | 03 Mar 2016, 11:30 AM Agree 1
    Seems like you guys are trying to influence voters. Not sure this is a very smart idea on your part. You might want to stick to reporting on events and issues that have an impact on the current real estate market. Leave the political commentary to the morons in the mainstream media!
  • History Teacher | | 06 Mar 2016, 04:02 AM Agree 0
    Why not influence voters? There are a bunch of people out there convinced that Trump is a success when he was an "ineffectual" leader, and pretty unethical too. Why would you not want the truth to be vetted? 2 bad his blind followers refuse to listen and learn. Just like what happened to Trump Mortgage (and others), it doesn't look too promising for America if he becomes our imperial CEO. He will, of course, blame everybody but himself. I know who I will blame--the idiots who put him in office, those who refuse to learn and insult those of us who do! The more I learn about his so-called empire, the more I think he and it are mere paper tigers built on a name and convincing others he's not full of BS. I bet he didn't count on this vetting to ruin the stellar and largely fictitious reputation he made for himself. What a sham--what a shame. And oh, what the history books will write about us!
  • Not good | | 06 Mar 2016, 10:13 AM Agree 0
    The sad commentary in relation to this story is simply how stupid America's people have become. Our choice to lead the most powerful nation in the world is limited to an evil witch, who left our dignitaries to die while she checked her options for yoga and a bully full of hot air containing no moral or ethical structure.
Post a reply