Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Mortgage broker faces $15 million defamation suit

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 12 Aug 2016, 09:52 AM Agree 0
A mortgage broker who uses electronic signs to accuse public figures of being “drug dealers” and “extortionists” has apparently decided to pick on the wrong guys – and now he’s being sued for millions
  • | | 12 Aug 2016, 02:14 PM Agree 0
    sounds like an a-hole who better get his wallet out.
  • gh | | 12 Aug 2016, 06:00 PM Agree 0
    Must be a light news day.
  • Jonathan | | 14 Aug 2016, 08:30 PM Agree 0
    Mr. Gill is doing all of us a favor. This is all true. He has the evidence to prove this. This lawsuit is great because these guys have to prove he is making this all up. But again, he has all the evidence to back him up.
  • mgill NOT | | 25 Aug 2016, 07:32 AM Agree 0
    HURRY AND READ THIS BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN (lol)

I've written to Mr Gill and asked for examples of and links to said "proof". NADA. Not even the courtesy of a reply. I've tried to glean it out of his website but he offers no means to search that works. I don't think I can watch a bunch of hour long videos where the man rants never getting to the point on any subject. Honestly, nothing of substance EVER. He's classic. Always referring back to something which turns out to be un-findable or merely insinuation. The reference back always makes it sound factual. Classic. The "we already know because I told you..." tactic is planting seeds to connect the insinuations with reality. Seeds planted in the manure of unsubstantiated allegations.

Until I see something that backs his diatribes up, laid out clearly and without the trickery so common to him and his type, I must assume that he's a sad man with problems. Before you buy into his stuff look at his history. This is the same tactic he used when he was mistreating horses and got bagged. Same with his divorce. Go public and rant against the machine. After a while, one must see that it isn't the machine, it's the man.
Post a reply