Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Mortgage advice

Notify me of new replies via email
MAthewheagins | 21 Sep 2015, 07:33 AM Agree 0
Hello! I need an advice here. My husband and I have a town home that is listed for sale.We are wondering whether we can still get a mortgage if we are not able to sell the house.We were told no, however, I was also told that if we were able to rent the house we own, then it might get approved. Any info on this? Also I'd like to get advice regarding mortgage broker. How about Butler Mortgage in Toronto( https://www.butlermortgage.ca/mortgages/ ) ? Any info?
  • Phil Howardson | | 01 Apr 2016, 11:23 PM Agree 0
    Hello Sir/Madam

I am Phil Howardson and i am a mortgage lender who give out mortgages at a low interest rate of 3%, i give out life time mortgages, business mortgage, personal mortgage, debt consolidation mortgage, company mortgage and so on.

Apply from us now and get your mortgage because our services are the best.

Lastly, i want you to know that we don't scam applicants because we are very legit in this business and i also promise to keep my promises regarding the mortgage transfer. Contact us now through our email philmortgagefirm2@yahoo.com or call 2347059073801

I await your application

Phil Howardson
Post a reply