Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Morning Briefing: Wells Fargo aims to boost SC homeownership

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 14 Jul 2016, 06:45 AM Agree 0
Wells Fargo aims to boost SC homeownership… Good time to buy a home? Owners, renters disagree… Mortgage apps up 7.2 per cent…
  • John | | 14 Jul 2016, 09:33 AM Agree 0
    "The scheme means that eligible homebuyers can secure up to $7,500 in downpayment match-funding."
    Everything Wells Fargo is involved with is a scheme. They have among the highest mortgage interest rates in the nation,and also they charge points.

• Kas | | 14 Jul 2016, 04:09 PM Agree 0
    The cost of getting a higher education such as BA or Masters is a scheme. Is the SCHEME that those that can afford an education (or those whose parents/grandparents can afford to pay for the children's higher education) will be educated.

Is this another way to do away with the middle class and only have those 'have nots' and those 'that have'?

The schools mortgages mount up into 6 figures - the cost of education is ridiculous. My daughter did all her education on line and has now has her Masters -- MSW. She used the student mortgages (Department of Education/Sallie Mae) for her BA and Masters. She is very smart and gifted in her ability to work with the underserved! BUT it will a while before she can get the employment with enough salary to pay towards her student mortgages. She does not carry debt other than her car mortgage...

I read the reports with averages education are in the neighborhood say of 7K -17K, -23K----in whose world~~~

Keep the middle and lower classes ignorant - let's really be a poor country. Maybe Hilary will help pay her mortgage
Post a reply