Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Morning Briefing: UCLA report says economy can withstand interest rate rise, housing to grow

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 28 Sep 2015, 07:36 AM Agree 0
UCLA report says economy can withstand interest rate rise, housing to grow… Looking to rent in SF? You probably can’t afford it… Klipsch family sell Indiana estate…
  • Nancy doyle | | 28 Sep 2015, 08:52 AM Agree 0
    Well one never knows for sure what lies Ahead.. I have seen interest rates go up and down but as long has we have work it works..
  • Gordon miller | | 28 Sep 2015, 09:31 AM Agree 0
    A housing market boosted by low interest rates can not sustain higher rates . It would mean homeowners accepting higher monthly payments for smaller houses . That's a tough sell . Giving up a 3% rate and jumping into a 5% rate ? I don't see it
  • | | 28 Sep 2015, 09:36 AM Agree 0
    I went and graduated from UCLA soi certainly know and respect the academic talent- however I work with people and most are overworked, worried about higher taxes, higher food prices, lower wages- lower rates for the past 8 years has been a godsend to this otherwise difficult times for many
  • | | 29 Sep 2015, 09:21 AM Agree 0
    I don't know how you folks got my email address but I did not request correspondence form you and would like for you to take me off your email list but can't find "unsubscribe". Pretty Slick.
    Bill Dillon
Post a reply