Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Morning Briefing: Mortgage credit availability up in May

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 05 Jun 2015, 05:35 AM Agree 0
Mortgage credit availability up in May… Mortgage rates at 2015 highs says Freddie... Technology removes realtor from viewings… Brooklyn townhouse sets new record…
  • Steven Spiellberg | | 29 Mar 2016, 05:07 PM Agree 0
    I want to share a testimony of how i got this blank card. I was searching for mortgage on the internet and all i came across was scammers who kept on requesting for more payment without getting any cent, i was so doomed that i was in debts and my conditions of financial stability became worse than ever that i couldn't even afford to feed my family. My wife and kids had to go the parents house for shelter and i was alone struggling to make ends meet but all was in vain. I started sleeping inside a vehicle parked along the streets unknown to the owner, so one morning i went to see my family in her mother;s place where i was able to go online with a computer searching for a job, then i came across comments on blank card worth $17,000.000.00. I doubted this to be true and decided to give it a try and contacted the email {}. I was surprised to receive a response from the hackers requesting for my vital information and also notify me that the card was for sale, i wasn't bothered about the fee but giving my info to hackers got me worried but i had no choice but to send it to them and waited for their actions. I was told the terms guiding the card which i obliged and today, i got a card worth $17,000.000.00 Dollars, please don't be fooled by fake mortgage lender's if you are in financial stress, contact these hackers below for free money via email thou its illegal{}
Post a reply