Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Morning Briefing: MetLife hits record for commercial mortgages

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 10 Feb 2017, 07:19 AM Agree 0
MetLife hits record for commercial mortgages… More unmarried couples buying homes together… Little change for mortgage rates this week says Freddie…
  • | | 23 Feb 2017, 01:48 PM Agree 0
    I wouldn't trust MetLife with anything they screwed my dad & mom out of their life insurance policy. Also without any notice at all to me they do the same thing to me they haven't sent a statement to me since 2015 to an address I haven't been to in 4 years but they cancel my policy without even notification, don't understand how they can do that guess that's why they don't cover life insurance policies now they're to busy screwing people out of their money for years so people don't get life insurance thru them. I definitely wouldn't trust them with even a penny of my money to manage after the stuff I've dealt with & the stuff I've heard from others! Not just my parents but everyone I know has problems with them I work retail so I hear things about them.... Don't trust MetLife with anything not even a penny to invest of yours bcuz u will get Screwed with even knowing it. You know what they say about Karma, can't wait till that happens to them!
Post a reply