Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

More homebuyers willing to purchase online

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 01 Apr 2016, 08:21 AM Agree 0
A new survey suggests that consumers are growing more confident about using online resources to help them through the homebuying process
  • | | 01 Apr 2016, 11:28 AM Agree 0
    All sounds good until there are problems. Then I guess online consumers will hire an sttorney?
  • sbharkness | | 01 Apr 2016, 12:43 PM Agree 0
    This is laughable. With all the obstacles put in place but the CFPB the consumer needs a Licensed Lender working in tandem with a Realtor more than ever if they want to have a chance of their mortgage closing. Just the Loan Estimate disclosure what we used to call the Good Faith Estimate, consumers are thinking they signed mortgage documents. Now who are they going to call to explain to them the difference? I will tell you what will happen. They will spend 45 minutes on the phone trying to reach a human. They will loose patience and say a couple of four letter adjectives describing adverbs and give someone like myself a call. A licensed human being that can be reached usually on the 3rd ring. I too use the same whiz bang technology but I know how to make it work while avoiding the many pitfalls caused by the well intentioned CFPB.
Post a reply