Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Median home prices hit all-time high in June

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 28 Jul 2016, 08:15 AM Agree 0
The median price for single-family homes hit an all-time high in June, breaking the previous record set more than a decade ago
  • objectiv1 | | 28 Jul 2016, 12:59 PM Agree 0
    We have finally reached the pre-meltdown figures for housing. It was an artificial market then and it is the same now ( Bubble time, folks!).
    What do the figures indicate……over-inflated spec dollars or driven by what the average working family can afford?
  • Paula L Clark | | 29 Jul 2016, 01:08 PM Agree 0
    I've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card & we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Every time I've withdrawn cash from my blank ATM card & the money has been in my own account in less than 24 hrs. So glad i gave it a try at last and has changed my life real good thus its illegal!! If you don't believe me then Email:
Post a reply