Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Man sentenced in mortgage scheme

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 27 Jan 2016, 06:30 AM Agree 0
The man who allegedly made off with $3 million as a result of a mortgage scam has been sentenced to six years in prison
  • bruce trout | | 27 Jan 2016, 12:41 PM Agree 0
    6 years for 3 million? Not a bad return for him
  • Dana S | | 22 Mar 2017, 12:51 PM Agree 0
    I was one of his victims. He deserves way more time. And what about people credit? I heard nothing about the title company who helped him with this scheme.
  • L. Meredith | | 06 Jul 2017, 06:31 PM Agree 0
    I was also a victim of the scumbag and i hope he rots in hell. He has ruined my credit, cost me thousnads in legal fees and caused my former residence to be foreclosed. The prosecutors office and the federal court system sentenced him to six years { should have been longer } but left his victims out in the cold. No restitution to be heard of because they say he had no assets. Guess he was living large in a house of cards. Justice did not prevail in this case, but the perputrator did because he will again be living the good life after jail with the loot and assets he hid from the justice system. No, JUSTICE WAS NOT DONE. Very dissapointed in the system.
  • | | 06 Jul 2017, 06:41 PM Agree 0
    Dana, I was also a victim. Contact me on facebook. My name is Lawrence Meredith
Post a reply