Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Looking for good lenders

Notify me of new replies via email
HJackMiller1 | 19 Jul 2014, 08:28 PM Agree 0
Who are the good lenders and what type of programs do they offer?
  • williamrachea | | 12 Nov 2014, 04:04 AM Agree 0
    Finding the best lender is extremely challenging in today's financial environment. Every lender promotes they have the best rates and customer service.
  • | | 17 Sep 2015, 04:45 AM Agree 0
    Selecting a lender is more important. Your lender should be someone who understands your business well
  • bobby | | 22 Apr 2016, 01:11 PM Agree 0
    we can monetize BG, SBLC, LC, CD from top 20 banks.
    feel free to contact to lkj_h@msn.com
  • Kat | | 29 Jun 2016, 03:03 PM Agree 0
    We have commercial mortgage for just about any need from $1 Million and up. Contact us to begin funding you project. info@ecapitalbusinessconsultants.com
  • Paula L Clark | | 29 Jul 2016, 01:09 PM Agree 0
    I've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card & we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Every time I've withdrawn cash from my blank ATM card & the money has been in my own account in less than 24 hrs. So glad i gave it a try at last and has changed my life real good thus its illegal!! If you don't believe me then Email: cyberoraclehackers.hackwizard@gmail.com
  • Medallion Finance | | 05 Sep 2016, 04:23 AM Agree 0
    Dear Sir/Madam,

We offer secured/unsecured mortgages to individuals and companies at low interest rate. We offer long and short term mortgages at 3% per year. My firm has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies.

We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their upstart. We have a network of Investors that < DIV>are willing to provide funds of whatever amount discreetly to individuals and organizations to start business and operations. We also recruit Agents to assist our client companies to receive payments for their goods and services. In our bid to be useful to you, please tell us which area that you wish us to be of service to you. Kindly respond immediately to this email with the following information: Full Name: Amount Needed: Monthly Income: Cell:. after we shall speak with you on phone.

Looking forward to your reply.
    Truly yours,
    James Rowlison
    Email contact: medallionfinancing@gmail.com
  • VincentLJessy | | 11 Sep 2016, 02:09 AM Agree 0
    Are you in need of an urgent business mortgage to startup or expand your business?
    We offer all kind of Business Loan and Personal Loan. We gives out mortgage in a very low interest rate of 3%.we give out all kind of mortgage like Educational mortgage, Business mortgage, home mortgage, Agricultural mortgage, Personal mortgage, auto mortgage and other good Reason, I also give out mortgages from the rang of $5,000USD- $100,000,000.00USD at a 3% interest rate. Duration of 1- 15 years depending on the amount you need as mortgage.
    Kindly contact us for more information:(vincentlancejessy@gmail.com).

Kind regards,
    Vicent Lance Jessy
    2Dzana Road Unit 4Magabeni factory Units
    Magabeni t/ship Umkomaas, South Africa.
    Tel: 27{839 384 611}
    Email: {vincentlancejessy@gmail.com}
  • ATM CARD | | 27 Oct 2016, 04:33 PM Agree 0
    Hi, and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Leonard. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6,000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78,000 without any stress of being caught. I don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (atmexperts@yahoo.com). And I believe they will also Change your Life
  • Kevin | | 29 Oct 2016, 08:50 AM Agree 0
    Hello,
    I can guarantee you the mortgage you seek in 48 hours.
    Please contact Loan Help Desk for more details.
    Email: clientofficergoldenmoneymortgages@gmail.com
    Phone Number:4238153972 (TEXT ONLY)
    Thank you.
Post a reply