Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Jamie Dimon's daughter needs your help

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 05 Dec 2014, 09:19 AM Agree 0
Laura Dimon, daughter of JPMorgan's CEO, is asking for a favor.
  • | | 05 Dec 2014, 10:05 AM Agree 0
    Is this serious? What gaul
  • | | 05 Dec 2014, 10:09 AM Agree 0
    Ask dad??
  • | | 05 Dec 2014, 10:09 AM Agree 0
    She just need's to go "talk to daddy".
  • Paul Deschaine | | 05 Dec 2014, 10:11 AM Agree 0
    This has got to be a joke. Has someone suggested just sitting down with Daddy?
  • | | 05 Dec 2014, 10:17 AM Agree 0
    How about when the FDIC siezed WAMU and gave it to Chase???
  • | | 05 Dec 2014, 10:21 AM Agree 0
    How about you ask Daddy for some fun anecdotes. I'm sure all he has to do is look at his Rolodex to joggle his memory.
  • Cheryl M | | 05 Dec 2014, 11:25 AM Agree 0
    Ask Dad...Wow thank you for the best laugh of my day!!!! Simply said.

Since we're dignifying Ms. Dimon with her buffoonery, Laura take some time to read the Class Action brief from Klein Kavanagh Costello LLP. In short it briefly touches upon, mortgage fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, predatory lending practices, unfair trade practices, and "other violations of the law." The brief is approximately 264 pages You can also request FOIL information from 48 states Attorney General offices for the individual's who lost their homes thanks to Daddy. You may also want to arrange a trip to the CFPB they may also have over a million documents you can breeze through for an example of how much money Daddy has settled. And after you are done with that you can go to the families who's parent, son or sibiling jump out a high rise building because of Daddy's "scams, frauds, and story you are attempting to uncover." So get to it Laura go get your story!
  • Charles Stidham | | 05 Dec 2014, 11:25 AM Agree 0
    Hello Ms. Dimon. I have a "hot scoop" for you. Your dad and his henchmen defrauded its customers (bank account holders) out of $13 billion for fraudulent activity. Then to try and make the press get off his back he tells a reporter that "non-bank lenders keep him up at night". Yet all the while, his folks in the branches have no legitimate licenses and can barely spell the word cat if you spot them the C and the T. What keeps me up at night is walking into one of their bank branches and looking at a lineup with no college degrees, brutal apparel and zero business acumen.

There's a "hot tip" for your Ms. Dimon. Go CHASE it!
  • BP | | 05 Dec 2014, 12:04 PM Agree 0
  • Viva la Revolucion | | 05 Dec 2014, 12:04 PM Agree 0
    Ask your dad; there's enough fraud in that one bank that you could spend your whole career writing about.
  • Dominick Sammarone | | 05 Dec 2014, 02:09 PM Agree 0
    Sure, try this:

(poor little thing… she has no idea)
  • L Chase | | 05 Dec 2014, 07:19 PM Agree 0
    Ask dad about his Stated Income W-2 employee mortgage program, and Chase's default rate.
  • Laineybean | | 06 Dec 2014, 11:14 AM Agree 0
    #Chase what matters. Use the sources closest to you for the real inside scoop. Ask Daddy why he is not in jail. This would be a multi layered complex home run as it would access so much expose into the workings of the mega banking cartel and their handmaidens via the US Dept of Justice. Use your homegrown assets.
  • | | 06 Dec 2014, 02:13 PM Agree 0
    Laura, Laura, Laura,

Your lead story should be on homeless families. You know, the families your despicable DADDY Jamie Dimon along with Brian Moynihan, Gerald Hassell and John Stumpf foreclosed on, leaving them homeless, out on the street, frightened. Children, single mothers, the elderly, homeless due to greed.

Don't worry your little self over uncovering any impropriety in their behavior, they're too big to jail, remember? Just tell it like it is little Laura.

Oh and how does it feel to be Jamie Dimon's spawn?

• X Chase EE | | 06 Dec 2014, 02:15 PM Agree 0
    Look no further than your sugar daddy
  • Montana5 | | 09 Dec 2014, 06:03 PM Agree 0
    Dear Ms. Dimon, I'm sure you've received many suggestions following your tweet requesting tips. My own 'tip' will be predictable, perhaps. but I must offer it to you. Dear spoiled, liberal woman-child, why don't you write a tell-all about how mortgage bankers screwed the American people out of their homes, destroyed property records, trashed the retirement accounts of millions of Americans, made trillions doing so and then played their get-out-of-jail-free cards by paying a few measly fines. All while, for the most part, admitting nothing. You have direct, personal access to one of the architects of some of the worst financial crimes committed in 100 years. As a so-called journalist, tap your unprecedented access to a source.
    Your Daddy is/was a genius at orchestrating all of this devastation. In my opinion, you should be visiting him in prison instead of lobbing tennis balls around your estate.
    You are young, and insulated from reality by tremendous wealth, Perhaps you should slip away quietly, in shame, rather than parade your cluelessness so publicly. Americans who will not live long enough to recover from your father's crimes will not be tolerant of your idiocy
  • | | 14 Dec 2014, 10:43 AM Agree 0
  • KB919 | | 17 Dec 2014, 09:25 AM Agree 0
    Montana5 - while I don't disagree with a lot of what you say - don't lose sight of the fact that those people who lost their homes did so because they weren't paying for them. Unless you're one of those who feels everyone should get something for nothing, you have to appreciate that the banks mortgageed money, the homeowner took it (and often bought cars and the like) - and then couldn't pay.
  • Loanguy | | 17 Dec 2014, 12:36 PM Agree 0
    Maybe she needs to investigate why Mortgage mortgage originators that work for brokers or mortgage bankers have to be licensed to conduct business and originators that work for state or federal financial institutions do not. Mortgage originators no matter who they work for are selling the same mortgage products to the public. The SAFE act legislation is supposed to protect the consumer. HMMM... Why don't we license doctors only if their last names start with an A through L? The rest don't have to be licensed!
Post a reply