Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Is the Housing Market Bubbling Again?

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 11 Feb 2013, 08:21 AM Agree 0
It seems that no finance news comes without its own caveat. While the 2013 housing market outlook has become remarkably positive, especially in light of sharply climbing real estate values, some reports suggest market trends are mimicking those that preceded the housing bubble. Granting that these pronouncements may well be premature, what are the potential warning signs that growth may be accelerating too rapidly?
  • Jamie Salcedo | | 12 Feb 2013, 10:52 AM Agree 0
    Oh, I hope it isn't growing. There's a lot of people who lost almost, if not all of their things because of inflated prices and foreclosure. It's also affected others - one of my friends is in real estate and almost had to switch careers because of the lack of business. Another person I knew pushed almost all of their <a href="" rel="nofollow">e and o insurance</a> when people got angry about the homes they had been checking out for the agents.
Post a reply