Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How To Paper Trail Money For Use In A Mortgage Transaction

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 02 Dec 2012, 03:30 PM Agree 0
As a mortgage company, we see it all the time, cash funds being used in a purchase mortgage or on a refinance mortgage.
  • chris | | 07 Jun 2016, 10:18 AM Agree 0
    Hell with that. I beleive i make the money i will do what i want with it including no bank involvement... Thats just another way for banks to keep tract of your mo ey and life... Screw themand government also.... I cannot stand to play the banks game ... A charge for this a charge for that... High interest for mortgages with no pay back for saving accounts.... No sorry im not a sucker... Ill bury my money and i will buy house from personal owner who then can choose what he wants to report getti g for it... You see the government screws people so people screw governments and banks and who ever else wants to screw with us and our money
  • Smarter than that | | 08 Nov 2017, 02:01 PM Agree 0
    I agree to hell with that. How are you stopping money laundering when it's OK if the money has been in the bank for 60 days. People that working on the side aren't doing anything wrong. I say save up, get several personal 5,000 mortgages then screw the bank just buy from the owner banks think there God suddenly.
  • Donna | | 08 Nov 2017, 02:03 PM Agree 0
    I agree with chris
  • Donna | | 08 Nov 2017, 02:07 PM Agree 0
    All that is too much it's silly. We're home of the free, The American Dream no longer exist
Post a reply