Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

HOW I GOT MY BLANK ATM CARD/LOAN

Notify me of new replies via email
cararoda1 | 21 Sep 2016, 01:47 PM Agree 0
My name is Gary Jones i'm here to testify about Mr.Harry hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Meyer is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (harrylee62@live.com)for how to get it and its cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self..
  • TARA | | 05 Jan 2017, 08:13 PM Agree 0
    I got my already programmed ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $50,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. MR PAUL O. WALKER is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy. he also advice us to help the needy around us when we get the card so that God will keep blessing all of us. get yours from him now. Just send him an email On paulatmoffice@gmail.com
  • Michael | | 06 Jan 2017, 06:36 AM Agree 0
    Hello friend, i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this is real and not a scam it have help me out. to cut the story short this men who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life have change from a street walker to my house, there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. my life have really change and i want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our self. if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD i want you to contact the Hackers email on justinpeters5050@gmail.com and you life will never remain the same email justinpeters@gmail.com
  • Ryan Gregory | | 10 Feb 2017, 10:09 AM Agree 0
    How the blank ATM card experience changed my whole life.
    Hi, i am Ryan Gregory, from Jacksonville FL, USA. I am announcing this amazing testimonial on this blog, about how the blank ATM card experience changed my whole life. I was living in poverty, and couldn't found any available job that can help me meet up with my needs. Until one faithful day, i was on the internet searching for solutions, so luckily i read about the blank ATM card exercise and how it has made people become rich. I contacted the email address i attached to the testimonial of some beneficiaries and here i am today, all thanks to Global Tech Hackers Crew Inc. world wide for helping me with a blank ATM Card. Now all my financial worries are over. All you need to do is send a message to the email address provided: blankatmcardservices@hotmail.com
    Thank you everyone for this wonderful time to share with you. God Bless!
  • this is bullshit | | 16 Feb 2017, 07:24 AM Agree 0
    All of you are liars. You have to pay them first hundreds of dollars to "send" you a card? It's all a complete scam! Im sorry but I am actually poor and live in my car and beg on the street and you got my hopes up for no goddam reason. Stop spredding lies and false hope to people.
  • ryan | | 17 Feb 2017, 10:23 AM Agree 0
    BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS…It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) and i only spent $200 to get the card.Only serious individuals should contact him because he is very straight forward if you dont have the money dont even brother to contact him and his series is 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on:(johnlopez1945@gmail.com) tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That’s the simple .. call/sms: 1(716)666-1189
  • Mr Joel | | 18 Feb 2017, 05:27 PM Agree 0
    I got my already programmed blank ATM card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $100,000. Mrs OMON is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email onatmmachine581@gmail.com OR atmmachine352@gmail.com
  • ROLAND GARY | | 24 Feb 2017, 03:39 PM Agree 0
    BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 48 hours....It all depends on
    how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is
    capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got
    to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online
    about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I
    can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get
    in a day with it is about $12,000.Every now and then I keeping pumping
    money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being
    caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not
    traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the
    CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email
    MR ROLAND GARY: (legendaryhacker24hours@yahoo.com). Tell your loved ones too,and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life
    changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is
    EMAIL----legendaryhacker24hours@yahoo.com
    MOBILE CONTACTS 12092658144
  • blank card | | 25 Feb 2017, 09:53 AM Agree 0
    HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY<br>
    <br>
    You can hack and break into a bank&apos;s security ATM Machine without carrying<br>
    <br>
    guns or any weapon. How is this possible? First of all we have to learn<br>
    <br>
    about the manual hacking of ATM MACHINES and BANKING ACCOUNTS HOW THE ATM<br>
    <br>
    MACHINE WORKS. If you have been to the bank you find out that the money in<br>
    <br>
    the ATM MACHINE is being filled right inside the house where the machine is<br>
    <br>
    built with enough security .to hack this machine We have develop the special<br>
    <br>
    blank ATM Card which you can use in any ATM Machine around the world. this<br>
    <br>
    card is been programmed and can withdraw 8,000 USD within 24 hours in any<br>
    <br>
    currency your country make use of there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM<br>
    <br>
    CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various<br>
    <br>
    tools and software before it will be send to you. The card will make the<br>
    <br>
    security camera malfunction at that particular time until you are done with<br>
    <br>
    the transaction you can never be trace. it also has a technique that makes<br>
    <br>
    it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you, there are so many other hacker<br>
    <br>
    out there whom claim to be real you have to be very careful they can never<br>
    <br>
    create this card all they want is your money. no ATM card can be able to<br>
    <br>
    withdraw $50,000 usd each day that is impossible, getting the card you will<br>
    <br>
    forward the company your address details so we can proceed to send the card<br>
    <br>
    to you once you agree to the terms and conditions. you can contact us on<br>
    <br>
    email now at : blankcardinter@gmail.com
    BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A<br>
    <br>
    GOOD LIFE
Post a reply